Colombia's Colonial Gems | Trip Notes
|Deluxe or Best Available||$1740||$2395|
|Villa de Leyva: Upgrade from Deluxe to Luxury
Boutique Hotel Casa de Arbol
|Barichara: Upgrade from Deluxe to Luxury Boutique Hotel Casa Yahri--includes an added night of accommodation, all meals (lunch with tours) & soft drinks + half day tours daily with in-house guides.||+$475||+$400|
|Day 11/ Upgrade to Private guide including Chicamocha Canyon visit, cable car & lunch||+$90||+$135|
- Hotel categories can be mixed & matched, extra days added in any location, and other hotels substituted on request
- Rates prices valid through Dec 15, 2021. Holiday surcharges apply to holy week, and Christmas/New Year's holiday dates.
- Rates are indicated per person.
- Single supplement available on request
- This trip begins Bogotá and ends in Bucaramanga. Bogota can be reached by daily flights on a wide variety of airlines.
- Domestic flights Bucaramanga-Bogotá are required for this itinerary. They can either be included in your international ticket, or issued separately. Current individual fare is approximately $150.
- This itinerary combines well with an extension to Cartagena, or to the Coffee Plantations. Please see our corresponding suggested itineraries for ideas.
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages through-out Latin America.
Itinerary and pricing designed for Friday arrival to take advantage of Bogota's discounted weekend hotel prices and to enjoy a free Sunday in Bogota.
From $1495 p/p
First Class Hotels:
From $1595 p/p
From $1740 p/p