Napo Wildlife Center | Trip Accommodations
Cabins and Suites:
Cabanas: The 12 standard cabanas at Napo Wildlife Center are 560 sq feet and each feature one king bed and one twin bed, sleeping up to three people. All have views of the lake.
• one king-sized bed and one twin-sized bed (up to 3 people)
• private bathrooms with on-demand hot water showers
• private porches with lake views
• 24-hour electricity with plenty of lights and plenty of 120v outlets
• ceiling fans and secure screens for plenty of bug-free ventilation
• safety deposit box in each room
Suites: Offer added comfort, privacy and luxury and are especially designed for couples and honeymooners. Four suites of 680square feet each are suspended over the lake with a rear balcony overlooking the forest. The Suites offer a king bed, living room, mini bar, slippers and bathrobe, as well as biodegradable soaps, lotions and bath salts to enjoy in the Jacuzzi. Following some of the main characteristics:
• Built at the shores of the lagoon, which allows a unique view of the Añangu Lake.
• Keeps the same external architectural design of the actual cabins.
• Porch with view to the lake; equipped with comfortable seats.
• Room service (on request).
• Living room.
• Master bedroom equipped with a King size bed.
• Private bathroom with dual system for water saving.
• Only for suite 1: Jacuzzi with capacity for four.
• Only for suite 2: Additional bedroom equipped with a twin bed.
• Mini Bar: includes local snacks and drinks.
• Amenities: Such as soaps, crèmes and bath salts. All biodegradable products.
• Slippers and bathrobe.
• The elements used for decoration are from natural fibers and materials of different region of Ecuador.
• Rear balcony with spectacular view of the forest.
• Size of each suite is approximately 60 square meters (646 ft2).
• Adjoining suites allowing access from the rear balcony.
• Total privacy from one suite to another; separate roofs.
Panoramic Suites: Four newer luxury suites, launched in January 2017, are suspended over the lagoon with a rear balcony overlooking the forest. The Panoramic Suites each offer a king bed, living room, mini bar, slippers and bathrobe, as well as biodegradable soaps, lotions and bath salts to enjoy in the Jacuzzi. What sets apart these suites is a panoramic floor right in the middle of the living room, from where you can spot all types of wildlife in the lagoon below.
There are 4 connecting suites ideal for families as they connect via the back balcony.
Panoramic Suite glass floor viewing deck
The Lodge and Surroundings:
Public deck area and views
Bar and restaurant area
Living room with views
Dock and view
Arrivals and departures possible any day except Sundays
4 day/3 nt from
5 day/4 nt from
Special programs and longer stays available on request