Hidden Argentina | Trip Notes
|Prices per person
2 travelers sharing 1 double room
|Private departures/2 travelers||$4845|
|Private Departure/4 travelers||$4465|
|Private Departure/6 travelers||$4000|
|Private Departure/8 travelers||$3800|
|Single Supplement/all departures||$1050|
Rates are based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling together. Private departures and customized itineraries can be arranged on request for any number of passengers
2014 departures: please add $95 per person for October and November depatures based on double occupancy, and $140 for single occupancy.
- Accommodation in superior tourist class (combination of 4 and superior 3 star hotels) all with private facilities and breakfast.
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotels in every destination –
- Private services with a bilingual guide.
- Meals as stated on the itinerary (without beverages)
- Entrance fees to parks and reserves.
- Airline / bus tickets, airport departure taxes.
- Tips for luggage handling and optional gratuities for guides and crew
- Extras and personal expenses
- This trip begins and ends in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which can be reached via daily flights on a variety of international airlines. Note that flights from the US are generally overnight, you will need to start your trip one day prior to the arrival date in Buenos Aires.
- Transportation is via Mercedes Benz Minivan for 4-10 passengers, and Toyota Hilux for 1-3 passengers.
- Airline tickets with-in Argentina are required as follows: Buenos Aire/Aeroparque airport-San Juan; Salta-Buenos Aires/Aeroparque. Current approximate best & approximate airfare is $400-$450 and subject to change with-out notice. Exact quote will be provided once you have made a deposit on your trip and we can reserve your flight itinerary.
- Participants must be prepared to travelling long distances by car
- Latin American Escapes offers excellent discounted international airfares from most US cities, local airpasses, and complete land packages through-out Latin America.
- Additional nights can be added in Buenos Aires before or after the trip, as well as extensions to Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, other areas of Argentina, or other destinations in Latin America.
- Group rates are based on selected 3 and 4 star hotels in the cities and large towns, and best available lodging in the more remote areas. Upgrades to more deluxe hotels where available (cities only) can be arranged for an additional charge in most locations.
Transfers and Extensions
- Transfers to Chilean border (for an extension to Atacama desert), or to the Bolivian border (for further travels to Uyuni, etc.) can easily be arranged on request.
- The program can also start in Mendoza which we can easily arrange at an extra cost.
- In case of a private departure we can start the program in Tilcara and invert the order of the itinerary finalizing it in San Juan
Jun 22-Jul 3
Aug 24-Sep 4
Sep 21-Oct 2
Nov 30-Dec 4
Single supp $1050
Private departures available on request