Panama Multi-sport Adventure | Trip Notes
|2023 Prices||Per person|
|4 + travelers||$2790|
|Single supplement/minimum 2 travelers||$670|
|Single traveling alone||On request|
Please add 7% mandated government service charge for these departure dates ($195 with 4 + travelers; $225 for 2-3 travelers; double occupancy, $47 for single supplement)
Note: This tour is a suggested, customized itinerary that is very flexible. We can make changes in hotels, excursions and destinations to suit your travel dates, style and budget. Latin American Escapes also specializes in designing custom itineraries.
INCLUDED: Lodging, all land, air and water transportation within Panama. All airport/hotel transfers on scheduled arrival/departure dates, meals as specified in the itinerary, entrance fees, guides’ services and expenses, and services of an in-bound land operator for airline re-confirmations and tour operations.
NOT INCLUDED: International airfare, tourist card ($5 per person), meals not specified in the itinerary, alcoholic beverages, personal equipment, extras in hotels (laundry, telephone calls, room service, etc.) or gratuities.
- This trip begins and ends in Panama City, Panama. Latin American Escapes, Inc. offers special contract airline rates to Latin America from most cities in the US, as well as special airpass rates for tickets with-in Latin America. Please ask for a quote based on your trip itinerary
- Varied daily activities ranking from 4-6 hours per day, occasionally over muddy, steep, slippery slopes.
- Excellent physical conditions required.
- Experience in white water rafting and hiking recommended.
- Exposure to variable climatic conditions.
- Accommodations are very comfortable.
- This is no privately guided departure. Local bilingual guides assist you on the different activities
- For domestic flights within Panama each passenger is allowed 1 bag of up to 30.8 lbs (14kg). For flights to David, Medellin, Cartagena and San Jose (Costa Rica) each passenger is allowed 1 bag of up to 66 lbs (30 kg).
- Carry-on luggage is limited to 8.8 lbs. (4 kg).
- Passengers are responsible for excess baggage fees and are subject to US$1.00 per extra pound and only allowed depending on flight occupancy.
EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST: Binoculars (preferably 7x35 or bigger), camera with extra batteries & film, flashlight with extra bulb & batteries, bathing suit, insect repellant, sunscreen, walking pole, hat, day pack, water bottle, lightweight/quick dry cotton clothes, windbreaker, sandals, sneakers/hiking boots, rain gear, money in small denominations, toiletries & personal medications. A complete clothing and equipment list will be supplied upon confirmation.
+ 7% tax